September 07, 2010

Baby Step 1, COMPLETE!

A few weeks ago I wrote about using the Dave Ramsey plan of attack on debt; I am excited as can be that we have completed baby step 1!!! Which may not seem like a whole lot, but we are excited to be here. So, now on to baby step 2, which is pay off all debt. OY! This baby step is going to take us some time... In the past month I have discovered the software on Dave's site, The Total Money Makeover, I am in LOVE with this software! I used this software to build a budget, it calculates my "snowball" time line, and tells me exactly how many months until I pay off a debt using the "snowball" affect, my emergency fund, saying this software is amazing is just truly not giving it enough justice. It is so intuitive. It is not free, which is the only downside, however, it is pretty inexpensive, there are a couple options to purchase the use of it, Monthly or annually.

I am continually impressed by the way Dave runs his business, his lifestyle and how giving he is to strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment