October 13, 2010


Last night I was watching one of my favorite shows currently on TV called Glee. I really enjoy this show all of the cast is extremely talented and charming. Last night, I was a bit disappointed while watching my favorite TV show. I am so glad Emma is too young to understand exactly what was going on. I foresee a lot of Disney and PG rated channels in our near future. On prime time TV last night, there was a girl who lifted a boy out of a wheelchair and laying him down on the bed and her then straddling him and him loosing his virginity to her. I understand that these are real issues that happen in a High School environment and maybe I am just being naive thinking that these are inappropriate at 7pm on a network channel. Or maybe I am just becoming Conservative as a I age? No, that can't be it... at least not for another ten years... I hope. I do have the power to turn the channel but I truly enjoy the show. I am so torn! I would just like to be able to watch a TV show that does not cross any boundaries that is appropriate for my family to watch. And I don't want to be one of those people that complains about everything! Or even worse one of those that complains to the network or writes a blog about it! Darn it, I guess by writing this I am... DOH!

Waiting, waiting on the world to change...

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I don't watch Glee but WOW! That's crazy. Because a LOT of kids watch this show. No bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I could understand if it came on later at night, but 7pm, it made me sad... like I said I am torn, because the show addresses really great issues!

    ReplyDelete