July 13, 2010

Let's Move!

I have a friend, Jenny who is currently interning for the White House, thus I get all this amazing stuff to read about and learn about! This morning she sent me an email about the Let's Move campaign. I love it! There is also a blog for this campaign. (read about Jenny's journey here)

On the website they have information about
  • Raising healthier kids;
  • Food and nutrition;
  • physical activity;
  • simple steps;
  • lets move together!
Mrs. Obama will be answering your questions about the Let’s Move! initiative in a live video chat today at 10:00 AM EDT. Go to letsmove.gov to watch!

I am very excited about this initiative! I loved Food Revolution with Jaime Oliver and was immediately concerned about the lunches that schools are serving children and the nutritional requirements of our kids.

I will be watching the video chat today!

No comments:

Post a Comment