January 28, 2011

My new pants

This past weekend I decided it was time... I needed to get some new pants.

I got them in the mail on Wednesday, amazingly FAST! I was eager to try them on; after all they were two sizes smaller than what I have been wearing for the past two years. As, I slid them on, I was nervous, I ordered them online after all..... Up they went over my thighs, slid up my flat backside and then we come to the part on my body that is always the challenge... the waist... I started to lift up on the zipper, this is not happening... They were zipping UP! No strain on the zipper at all, I didn't even have to suck it in! YAY! I am finally starting to get somewhere. Finally.

To make the deal a little bit sweeter, today at work, everyone has started commenting, have you lost weight? You look tiny! Keep 'em coming folks! I need to keep my motivation, I now have boot camp three days a week instead of two. This afternoon is my first friday class. I am excited, I heard it was a very small group so Jake works us even harder!

2 comments: