April 28, 2010

what is on your mind?

So, I have been thinking for a few days now about the next "holiday" that is around the corner. Mother's day. What are you getting your mom or Mil for this extra special day?

Leave me a comment you will more than likely help someone out who is going to be passing through. And besides, I need some tips! My issue is my mil has everything! At least from the outsider looking in. And she is an extra special mil, so something that has no thought put into just simply won't do.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm. Well me and Mother's Day...sigh. But for MIL why not get her a day of beauty type thing? Get her a gift certificate to get her nails done or a massage. She seems into that kind of thing. And also the requisite framed picture of Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good recommendations, however, she regularly gets her nails and toes done and gets massages very week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...must be nice. Hmm...let me put my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sew her something with your mad skillz. i can show you a few easy tutorials for potholders and coasters and things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just stumbled over the perfect gift idea! Will run it by the hubby to see if it is a go! We have be racking our heads about the perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete