April 30, 2010

so much to say!

I feel like everyday I have something exciting to talk about, then what happens I am not near the computer... so I completely forget about what my very important blog was going to be about!

Sooo, I will just talk about how grossed out I was on my walk down to my cafe here in the building. Not that it needs to be said.. but, if your clothes are too tight, do not wear them! So far today!!! This just TODAY! I have been an older woman, with long gray hair wearing white capris and a BLACK thong! Seriously! I couldn't help but notice because she was like 7 feet tall and my face was well.. you get the idea, I am a shorty. Then, just now I saw a man dressed very nice, very, very nice, however, his pants were so tight, he had a muffin top! So unnecessary!

I will admit that there have been times when I have needed to wiggle myself into an outfit or two especially since I have had my child. But these have been some pretty extreme cases, never would I wear these inappropriate outfits into my work place!

I might have a nightmare tonight about white capri's! So, there I got it off of my chest, I feel a etsy bit better.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA that is not so bueno. There are sure some interesting outfits around...Today I just look like a hippy :( If I had cute shoes....maybe I wouldn't. Oh wait, I'm also wearing a peace bracelet. HAHA.

    You need to type in your topic and save it as a draft. With key words. Then come back to type when you can!

    ReplyDelete