December 16, 2010

Cool finds!

I have a couple of friends that are pregnant. I am beyond excited for them, so I thought I would share a couple of really cool finds to hopefully assist them in the planning for the next or first peanut to join their family.


Pottery Barn Kids
Did you know that they give you a complimentary design consultation to assist in the planning of the room. They also provide this service for updating your child's room.


The SidekickTM Original Joy


I think this is fantastic! It is a baby carrier and diaper bag all in one! To say I love this would be an understatement; yesterday Baby steals had it featured for $59! I know some people do not like to wear their baby; but I, on the other hand am a total baby wearer! I wore Emma everywhere, and daddy wore Emma everywhere. My baby carrier was truly amazing when my bird bladder would kick in and OH no! Where am I going to put Emma? SCORE, I have my baby carrier on. Not a problem.


A couple of other cool websites:

Kid Steals

Mama Bargains




1 comment:

  1. That bag is awesome!!! I think I might need to get one for the next baby round. :)

    ReplyDelete