December 17, 2010

Frosty the Jerel Man




Every year at work we have a door decorating competition, my awesome boss, allowed us take a silly picture of him to decorate his door. We made good use of the picture, at least I think so. Here is a look at the door we made. Yes, it is 3-D.

I'm A Snow Man! (sung to the music of Soul Man)

Taken with a camera phone. Picture credits: Felice

Here is a song that Mike - one of my coworkers wrote to go along with our fun:

Comin’ to ya on a snowy road

Good lovin’ I got a sleigh load

And when you get it, you got somethin’

So don’t worry, cause I’m fallin’

I’m a snow man

I’m a snow man

I was brought up on the North Pole

Learned how to skate before I was old

I was educated of good stock

When I start fallin’ I just can’t stop



And in case I have not said it enough, I LOVE my job and I truly love that we work hard and play hard!

2 comments:

  1. HA! Awesome. I wanted to see the full door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Jess, that is the FULL door... HAH! It is a BIG snow man the head is actual size.

    ReplyDelete