December 30, 2010

analytics

Yep, I am up at this weee hour of 4am, while on vacation. Actually have been up since about 2am. Why you ask, because I was rear-ended a couple of weeks ago and tonight for some reason my fingers keep going numb while I was trying to sleep and my neck is completely messed up. So, I am sitting here in the dark playing on the internet. Thank you Apple for the light up keyboard. I heart my apple probably about as much as Jess loves John. Speaking of Jess or friends rather, I was cruising my blog and noticed that there is a new tab; I am not sure how new it is... but I have never noticed it before, and I LOVE it! It is the Stats tab! YAY!

On that note, I would like to thank Sarah, you didn't even know you were doing it, but, you are sending all kinds of traffic to my blog! The runner up is my straight talker Jess. And my third place finish goes to Cristina.

Thank you ladies for being loyal readers. Most importantly thank you for being an amazing friend.

Now that I know people are actually reading, I might post a little ditty more often. eh, we'll see. Heres to a new year!

1 comment: