May 04, 2010

I am not Oprah, but this is one of my favorite things!

Lets start a couple of months ago, my coworker was giving up candy for lent. I have never given up anything for lent seeing as how I am not Catholic; so I figured that sense our desks are roughly three feet apart at best, I would support her in her efforts. I however, took it to the next extreme because if I am going to give up Candy that means that I would be compensating with sweets, cake, cupcakes, sodas... you get the idea. So, I removed sugar from my diet almost 100%. To sum it up, no sweets! So, as I was looking around for great soda replacements, sense I was WAY too hooked on Dr. Pepper; most Texans do not believe such a thing exists; I came upon Lipton Raspberry Lime Revitalize to go. It is green tea with B Vitamins and Vitamin C! YAY, so I am not only cutting out a horrible for my body drink but replacing it with one that actually works for my body! YAY! Go me! So, I am happy to report that I have yet to incorporate Soda back into my diet. Which for me is a HUGE accomplishment!

So if you are looking for a yummy drink give it a go! It will be a little party in your mouth!

No, I was not paid to post this!

No comments:

Post a Comment